Welcome to the sticker store. Make your purchases below.
There's some important "store" information under the images!
OUT OF STOCK / COMING SOON...
NO GUNS FOR MEN
MORE TEXTBOOKS BY WOMEN (author: Harty Kelly)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ---- PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- ★ To get in touch, email nicolelavellestudio at gmail
- ★ Stickers ship once a week from California. If you are in a rush, please email and we'll do our best.
- ★ You can adjust quantity in your PayPal cart!
- ★ All stickers are designed by Nicole Lavelle and printed on super toxic, non-recycled vinyl, using basic internet printing services. I haven't found better solutions yet but I'm very willing to hear ideas (ideal scenario: printed with soy inks on recycled vinyl (?) at an employee-owned co-op printshop paying living wages, powered by the sun, and staffed by undocumented people and queer women with felonies... I know we're working toward that world but in the meantime a boring internet printer is the option.)
- ★ Let us all give thanks to Nickey, who took these pics and who ships the stickers and who supports me in a hundred other ways.
- ★ Interested in wholesale? Contact me for a line sheet!
- ★ Yes, I accept commissions for custom designs.
Are bumper stickers your favorite social form? Check out these things, you might like them:
✽ Breanne Trammell's WHAT IS A PUBLIC Instagram
➸ James Herman's DOSE TRUMP sticker (The original! Don't be fooled!)
✶ A video about the history of the COEXIST bumper sticker, which might be my favorite piece of graphic design. I still can't figure out who made the purple one with the peace sign, anyone with leads please contact me.
✸ I just really love Maria Schoettler's I Brake For Wildflowers sticker.
✛ I love Bumper Crop.